We occasionally have HiWi positions for students of the TU Darmstadt. If you are interested in one of the opportunities, please contact only the person indicated in the job description.
HiWi position: Integrating algorithms for human-robot interaction in the context of the EU-project SHAREWORK
For the project SHAREWORK https://sharework-project.eu/ we are looking for a software engineer to assist in the integration of algorithms for Human-Robot Collaboration
- Develop a Python script for segmenting human trajectories in the robot workspace
- Integrate a visual sensor (Intel RealSense) in the robotic setup
- Create ROS package for the integration of various modules
- Knowledge of Robotics, Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Python and/or C++. Experience with robot simulators is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ROS
- Will to work with real robotic platforms
If you are interested, please send a short letter of motivation and your CV to mailto: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, mailto:email@example.com
- Start: From now on
- Duration: at least 3 months