Machine Learning, Numerics, Bayesian Statistics
- Bosch Centre for Artificial Intelligence
- TU Darmstadt, Intelligent Autonomous Systems, Computer Science Department
Andreas Look joined the Intelligent Autonomous Systems Group as an external Ph.D. student in cooperation with the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence in November 2019. In his Ph.D. research, he is working on modeling stochastic dynamics with applications for autonomous driving.
Prior to this, Andreas worked as a research assistant at the Institute of Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery in Stuttgart. There he investigated methods for connecting computational fluid mechanics with machine learning. Andreas received his Master degree in Power Engineering from the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg.
- Look, A.; Rakitsch, B.; Kandemir, M.; Peters, J. (submitted). Sampling-Free Probabilistic Deep State-Space Models, Submitted to Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI).
- Look, A.; Kandemir, M.; Rakitsch, B.; Peters, J. (2023). A Deterministic Approximation to Neural SDEs, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI), 45, 4, pp.4023-4037.
- Look, A.; Kandemir, M.; Rakitsch, B.; Peters, J. (2023). Cheap and Deterministic Inference for Deep State-Space Models of Interacting Dynamical Systems, Transactions on Machine Learning Research (TMLR).
- Look, A.; Kandemir, M. (2019). Differential Bayesian Neural Nets, NeurIPS Bayesian Workshop.