I have moved to Rutgers University in Brunswick, NJ, USA where I am an Assistant Professor. Check out my new homepage ...
Robotics, Machine Learning.
Hi, my name is Abdeslam Boularias. From January 2006 to July 2010, I was a PhD student at Laval University under the supervision of Prof. Brahim Chaib-draa. My thesis focused on planning under uncertainty, reinforcement learning, imitation learning, and multi-agent systems. I graduated in July 2010, and moved to the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems as a postdoc in the robot learning lab of Jan Peters in the department of Prof. Bernhard Schoelkopf. My current research interests focus on reinforcement learning techniques for robotics.
I am co-teaching the course Autonome Lernsysteme in Fall 2011 at TU Darmstadt (with Jan Peters and Philipp Hennig).
- , Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 24 (NIPS 2010), Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- , Proceedings of the European Conference on Machine Learning (ECML).
- , Proceedings of the European Workshop on Reinforcement Learning (EWRL).
- , Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 26 (NIPS/NeurIPS), Cambridge, MA: MIT Press., MIT Press.
- , Proceedings of the International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS).
- , Proceedings of Fourteenth International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS 2011).